You know what video would’ve gone viral, if we still had it?
guess who’s the cutest cute
if u guessed sam gold star u are correct
if u guessed someone other than sam no it is sam
Happy birthday, Jensen Ackles!
Get to know me meme - [1/5] current celebrity crushes: Jared Padalecki
Whenever I drive under a yellow light, I always kiss my finger and tap it on the roof of the car.
Blurry picture of #klaine filming #glee
Starting at 0:42, this argument honestly pisses me off more than Dean killing Amy in the first place.
- Dean kills Amy.
- Dean tells Sam he didn’t.
- Dean almost lets himself die to keep the secret, which freaks Sam out.
- A leviathan that looks like Dean tells Sam the truth to upset him before killing and eating him.
- Sam leaves for a while.
- Dean finds Sam coincidentally. Dean tries to get Sam to hunt with him. Sam agrees to be strictly business about it.
- Dean is not okay with strictly business and acts like Sam is being mean to him. He actually calls him a dick.
- Dean tells Sam that he has done enough grieving and it’s time to move on. It’s been, canonically, a week since they split up.
- Sam tells Dean he’ll work the case, but Dean lied to him and killed his friend.
- Dean tells Sam that he wouldn’t have been able to kill Amy because he knew her. When we look at the score of who can do the right thing even when it’s so hard it means hurting or ending the things they’re close to, I’m pretty sure Sam comes out on top. It is pretty damn hypocritical of Dean to say this to Sam.
- Dean suggests Sam doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong.
- Dean gets on Sam’s case about Hallucifer again, saying that he didn’t tell Sam because of Hallucifer. So, he blames Sam for the fact he didn’t tell him what was up with Amy. And for hallucinating.
- He tells Sam that his hallucinations almost got them both killed.
- Dean tells his grieving brother who is still trying to work with him that he’s being a bitch.
Yeah. This is also another example of Sam trying to stand up for himself and disengage from their fucked up dynamic, only to have Dean respond by mashing all the old emotional abuse buttons at once until it sounds like Sam is the one who fucked up. This is what family does, you’re untrustworthy, you’re incompetent, you almost got us killed—that’s the same refrain Dean and John both give Sam about himself for as long as the show has been running, and it works. Maybe not as much in this scene/season as it did in earlier seasons, but even here Dean succeeds in muddying the waters enough that by the end of the episode Sam acknowledges that Dean was right, because in the face of Dean’s insults and abuse he can’t even keep hold of the fact that his feelings and judgment are valid.
The Mentalists makes me crazy! Dean demanding that Sam just get over Amy on Dean’s timetable. Ellen coming back from the dead to tell Dean that he’s the world’s most special snowflake because he takes care of people. Sam capitulating because Dean is able to bulldoze him with guilt and complaints and good old fashioned badgering. I HATED the resolution to the death of Amy.
This scene also demonstrates very clearly how horrible Dean was about the whole Hallucifer thing. People rarely talk about it, and when they do, they paint it in positive light - Dean was so kind and good and helped his brother. Bullshit! He acted like Sam was completely useless and had no hope of recovery and like Sam was weak, cause he had trouble dealing with centuries of torture; he blamed him for not being on the top of his game. Also it seemed like his only concern was Sam being able to hunt, and not, you know, his well being and effect of seeing his tormentor and rapist had on him.
I just wanna tell you I love you, but it’s the hardest thing to say
I turn my head upside down, trying find some kinda way
Just to tell you I need you, in a way that will be heard,
I try to be a poet, but since I met you, I’ve never been good with words [x]